My Adenium Obesum Are In Bloom - Kima's Tambayan

Saturday, March 19

My Adenium Obesum Are In Bloom




I just love to see the beauty of my Adenium plants every time they start to bloom. I always keep on waiting for these plants until it totally spread its lovely and attractive flowers. I started collecting this adeniums or the so called calachuchi plant here in the Philippines during my College years. I use to visit Lingayen Plaza every Saturday morning and look for some cheap seedlings or baby adeniums. Until I got addicted to it, and I began finding some varieties of its kind that produces different style and color.



Adenium is commonly known as calachuchi, or desert-rose. You can find this flowering plant in temperate regions. Which is popular as a houseplant. Adenium is an evergreen succulent shrub. Adenium can also lose all its leaves during cold weather.



I propagate adeniums by cuttings, pinching, and grafting. Since I was so excited on how am I going to manage this plants, I made a simple research on how to take care of this plants, and on how to propagate it properly. At first, I was having a hard time taking care of this plants since I don't have any idea on how to take good care of these plants. But, as time goes by, I learned that taking care of this plants was just so easy after all!. And until now, I'm still keeping this little hobby of my mine as my past time. I really Enjoy planting and propagating this adeniums, and in return, these lovely flowering plants also enjoy producing attractive flowers for me.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More